Not a member of the Shreveport Bar Association? Here is a listing of just a few of the many benefits of being a Bar Member…
- Accredited CLE programs at substantially reduced rates to members.
- Monthly luncheon membership meetings featuring dynamic speakers and program topics.
- Monthly newsletter (the Bar Review) containing professional articles and announcements.
- Optional membership in the Young Lawyers and/or Women’s Sections of the SBA.
- Pictorial directory and Bar Association composite.
- Lawyer Referral Service.
- Opportunity to join the Shreveport Bar Foundation and the Krewe of Justinian
- A variety of social functions.
- A voice in the professional atmosphere and future of your field of practice.
- Standing Committees.
- Opportunities for community service.
The Shreveport Bar Association always welcomes new attorneys and members and invites you to join today if you are not already a member. Simply Complete the form below to get started, or Download the PDF Instead.